dreams

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Thoughts

Maybe i am a joke
which i thought i can be the one
haiz
maybe i set it abit over myself

maybe in many ppl eyes i know everything
i dont need any help at all
but there are times where each one will feel down haiz

the close friend who alway say is it worth the effect u put into
will anyone at the end of the day say thanks
which never was my intend to get that when i do it
but there are things that i hope i would hear too just like others
haiz

maybe i just a joke

to trust is easy but to do both then it is hard

i can wait but is the wait get me anyway i dont know
is it at all

Promise i make i will keep then in my heart hope that i will not break any
but if then mean that i will be looking after for somone else then u may see the last sight of me
as trust is lost

simple is the words i used to say myself
after the china trip
trust is not really matter
haiz
to worry yet noone care then why bother if it is just a joke it turn out to be

the load is getting heavy by days
i losing the joy or the smile i used to carry

the meaning is what

"cold as my heart can be it is no longer the warm that it is
tears i used to drop for ones i care it no longer fell as it is drying up
feeling i used to hold on to maybe just a .......... to the person

dont tell me u know me as i know u better than u see me to
dont tell me u understand me as i can see ur thought without u saying it out
dont tell me u care as i can sense what is real and wat is a lie

if seeing me have to lie then i will say thanks but no thanks u take care then
if seeing me have to hid then u may meet me the last time as ...........

maybe my feeling is nothing compare to
then i will end the friendship as i see no point carry on "

from the book of ... ... ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home